Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In need of assistance...

Hello all,

Many of you know I've been making cricut expression covers for a while now and I've actually sold a few! but now I need your help. I need to make covers for the personal and create sized machines (the ones that use the 6x12" mats) and I was wondering if someone would like to help me out.

I am willing to send a sample cover (nothing fancy, I used my scrap material) for free (no charge for shipping or anything!) to someone with a cricut personal machine or a create machine to see if it fits. You are more than welcome to keep the cover free of charge as long as you tell me how the cover fits, if it doesn't, if its too tight etc. I don't have a smaller machine, so I don't know how the final product fits.

So that is my only stipulation, that once you receive the cover you will need to tell me how it fits so I can make more.

Respond to this post and I'll choose someone randomly to help me out! Remember, you have to own the PERSONAL or the CREATE to help out.

Thanks!!!

here is the sample cover - brown with fiskars orange ends lol

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I would be happy to assist you. I have the personal cricut and could take measurements of it and send those to you also.

Chris C said...

I am willing to help but a) I have the cricut original, b) I live in New Zealand.
Let me know if you are interested though.
Fiskateer #2264

winzercastle said...

Oh, I'd LOVE to help you put! I have the personalmachine, and it needs some pajamas!

Katie fiskateer #5907
winzercastle@sbcglobal.net

Joan Shanks said...

I have a circut create.

Joan Fiskateer #808