Thursday, March 11, 2010

Crafty Steals of the Day!!

I went to a local outlet store today with my mom and I didn't realize they would have scrapbooking supplies there! of course I browsed and browsed thru the isle to find some crafty steals. I found the whole pack of American Crafts ModaBella collection for $5.99:

and a Fiskars ShapeXpress for $6.99!:


I tell you what, I'm happier than a clam right now. Plus I got my pack of Fiskateer goodies from Lead Fiskateer Kelly Jo to hand out at the Memories Scrapbook Expo in Columbus on March 26th and 27th! I'm super excited to get people talking about Fiskateers!

I can't wait to go shopping there!! I can't wait to see Paper Alice again, Heartfelt Creations (love their stamps!) and Stamping Fools again! Plus I can't pass up the $1 booth!!!

I will be posting photos when that time comes around! maybe even a RAK?!?
Stay Tuned!!

I DO NOT HAVE a marketing connection to a brand, topic or product within this post.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Shannon - Cool blog!!!