2. How long have you been scrapping/cardmaking ? almost 4 years consistantly
3. Do you prefer to work alone, or get together with friends/go to crops/classes etc? I prefer all types of settings. I like to scrap alone sometimes and other times I like to scrap with friends.
4. Favorite embellishments? they're not really embellishments but stamped images are my favorite.
5. Favorite paper brands? basic grey, bobunny, and so many others!
6. Favorite tool? my crop a dile big bite or my fiskars fingertip craft knife. use is practically every project.
7. Favorite kind of ink? stampin up, i love the colors, stazon for permanent.
8. Whose your scrap idol? i love heidi swapp and all Fiskateer Friends work!
9. Something you bought that you wish you hadn't or have never used? a cheap chipboard set from a dollar store...or the stickers I bought at the dollar store...
10. Do you have your own scraproom or do you work in a shared area? my husband was kind enough to build me a little area in our basement. So i have my own area.
11. Are you a chronological, reverse chronological, or random scrapper? Random!!!!
12. What is your scrapping style if you have one? clean, fun, girly.
13. Whats on your work area right now? a mess!
14. Favorite adhesive? tombow mono adhesive.
15. Technique you have never tried that you would like to? hmmm not sure I always try a technique when I see one!
16. Are you on or have you ever been on a design team or been a guest designer? All Paper Crafts Design Team. Fairie Dust Dreams as well.
17. Have you ever had your work published? Well sorta...I had my layout featured on Memory Makers Magazine's Website.
18. Are you a consultant for a company such as Close to my heart, stampin up, creative memories, etc? No, but I attend a Stampin up Stamp Club once a month.
19. Do you subscribe to any kit clubs, if so which ones? No I found that I would rather buy the things I want with my money. I know that sounds bad, but I would rather not add paper to my stash that I'm not going to use.
20. Do you have a minimal stash of supplies or are you a shopper/collecter? I collect but i also use a lot of my supplies and fairly quickly depending on how much I like the item. Paper I say I hoard. That needs to be sorted.
21. Are you a sketch user, scraplifter, or do you come up with it all on your own? I love doing all of the above. sketches help you when you're in a rut, scraplifting I think is ok as long as you give credit where credit is due and I do come up with my own stuff too.
22. Do you participate in any online challenges, if so which ones? scrapbook.com atc swaps and challenges. I've participated in If its Groovy, PageMaps and other challenges as well.
23. Do you own any diecutting machines (manual or electric) and if so which ones? Cricut Expression. I also make dust covers for those and the smaller cricuts as well.
24. If you have a manual diecutting machine what kind of dies do you use? I have a cuttlebug as well. I use spellbinders, sizzix and cuttlebug dies and embossing folders.
25. Are you a Stickleser (is that even a word?) I love Stickles. That's probably my 2nd favorite embellishment.