Thursday, July 22, 2010

I've been so MIA

All is well in Shannon Land. I recently met a new online friend who will soon be a real life friend. Lol Her name is Robin; she is a Creative Memories Demonstrator and hosts crops in Dover. I will be attending her August 28th crop!

In other news, I will be taking a Copic Certification class in September. I'm totally psyched! I love those markers and to be certified would be awesome. Maybe I could get my LSS into letting me demo the markers for stamping! If not them then maybe my local art supply store? The lady that runs Cook's is so super nice!

As for today, I went scrapbook shopping! I am so happy to have some much needed supplies. I was completely out of adhesive runners (i'm now stock up on 7). I also got tacky tape, a cricut cutting mat, a2 envelopes, some new paper and cardstock, some new blades for my Fiskars Trimmer (HEART), two more copics (hehe) and of course a few more random items.

On the fiskateers site I am hosting my very first ATC swap that is going until September 18th. The swap is closed and the ladies are creating their cards but what they are creating makes me super happy...FAIRY ATCs!!! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I will post mine closer to when the swap is over.

No comments: