Saturday, April 16, 2011

April Sketch & Adventures await! - Possible RAKs??

Hello all!! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my sketch for April and the projects these wonderful ladies have put together! I am so blessed to have such willing participants, that I'm gonna do a little RAK! I'm gonna give a Rak to one of my sketch team members (lets say winner is the person who gets the most people to comment on this post!!)  and one of the random commenters! Make sure to tell me who sent you here!
So we are clear I will have one random prize for one of my Team Participants and one random prize for one lucky commenter!!!

Why a random scrap prize you ask?! I'm headed over to Adventures in Stamping in Akron, OH today (Saturday) and there should be a lot of goodies there!!! Basically I haven't bought your prizes yet! hahaha

Here is the April Sketch
 and here are the projects from the Team!!
Donna Woods
http://donnawoods.typepad.com/my-crazy-crafty-life/
Date 12x12









Name: Cindy deRosier
Screen names:  cindy312 (scrapbook.com) and Cindy #4113 (Fiskateers)
Gallery: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/82838.html
Mini golf 12x12








Mary Gulbrandson
http://marebearscraps.blogspot.com/
Swinging with Grandma
12x12






Peg Rounds
Blog Link:  http://www.pegscraftingcorner.blogspot.com
Card Size:  4 1/4" x 6" 
Hello Easter Card








Tracey Sabella
http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
12x12 Explorer









Sheena Johnson
http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/media/g/sheena_johnson/default.aspx
12x12 Rock Star









Mine (Shannon)
Blog: You're here!
12x12 (Using papers sold by memory-works!)
This is Love.







Groovy Deb
http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com/
12x12
Big Girls Don't Cry












Ok remember to comment for a chance at some RAK and if someone sent you, remember to post who!

38 comments:

Bronwyn Theresa Bell said...

They look amazing ladies..!! So sorry I didnt take part this month - had baby's anatomy scan so didnt get around to doing my layout, but will still use the sketch for my baby's album..! Looking forward to next month's sketch Shannon.

Colleen said...

Ladies, you did an awesome job. I loved this sketch, but have had a crazy month and couldn't seem to find the time to craft at all. Hoping next month is better.

Donna said...

These look great everyone! I love the card that Mary made. Shannon's flower made hers extra cute. This sketch was fun - I have used it a lot.

sandyh50 said...

What a great sketch! Donna Woods sent me! You all did such lovely projects with this sketch!

Cindy deRosier said...

As always, I love seeing everyone's work! Great job everyone!

Gail said...

Those are great!
Donna sent me!

Maxine Hodges said...

Looks great. Donna sent me over to look. Love the sketch

Siddharth Mallick said...

All the layouts are great!! Good job everyone!! Gonna woods sent me your way!

Viji Siddharth said...

That was me:.... My husband was logggged in on my phone!!

Glitterati said...

Very good job, Sheena sent me.

Mary said...

You ladies are all amazingly talented. I love everyone's take on the sketch.

Alison said...

Love everyone's take on the sketch..Tracey sent me over!

java diva said...

Peg sent me! Awesome sketch! I like the LOs & love Peg's cards!

Emily said...

Great interpretations! I love sketch challenges because everyone comes up with something totally different. I really love the colors on Cindy's. I'll have to use this sketch too. Thanks for the creations and the RAK!

Sandy said...

Wow, gorgeous work everyone. Tracey sent me over :) I *puffy heart* her work :)

AmyG said...

Gorgeous layouts! Tracey sent me!

Just call me Vic said...

Thanks for sharing! This is great! Marebear sent me!
Vegeater@gmail.com

Tracy said...

Great sketch and love what everyone did with it. Tracey sent me.

Cheryl L. said...

Tracey S. sent me here! Great LO's!

scrapinmo said...

Everyone did a wonderful job! I hope to join in with next month's sketch.

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

Wow Shannon, everyone did such beautiful work with your gorgeous sketch!

chignon said...

Wow, such wonderful layouts! Mary (marebearscraps) sent me (swinging with grandma layout)

Sheena said...

I am enjoying seeing everyone's ideas! Such fun, can't wait to do another one from all the inspiration ;)

Kristal said...

I love Sheena Johnson's layout. It's so cute, and the "Rock Star" theme is good contrast to the old fashioned paper. Great job, Sheena!!!

lovemypaper said...

Very nice layout Tracey sent me! I'm a new follower!

Groovy Deborah said...

Another month of lots of different takes on your sketch Shannon and ALL are just as great as the next one :) Loving all the inspiration found here tonight!
Deb♥

Darlene S. said...

Oh, what a great sketch!!! I need to jot that one down in my sketch notebook for sure, thanks for sharing!

Groovy Deb sent me this way! :)

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

Shannon, I finally had a chance to go comment on everyone's blog tonight, and I had a better look at your LO, too. It is absolutely gorgeous. I just love the stitching and the flowers!!! Great journalling too!

Jenn Roseman said...

Amazing talent ladies!!! I am a new follower and Tracy from garden of grace sent me!!!!!!!

Just Jenae said...

Tracey from Garden of Grace sent me! This is fun. I don't even know what RAK is BUT I am excited for a chance to win it! LOL!

Cricutjunkie said...

I love the layouts and very creative. Tracey sent me and I am glad she did, I am now your newest follower. Traci
Cricutjunkie@gmail.com

craftaholic said...

I love everyones take on the wonderful Sketch!! Tracey sent me!! Awesome job!!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann

Noelle Reese said...

Tracey sent me and I am sure glad she did! I adore sketches and all of the layouts are fantastic! :)

sillyp said...

Wow what talent in your design team. Tracey from http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
sent me over.

http://sillyp4jc.blogspot.com/
just became a follower.

Carolina said...

Hi, Tracey sent me and I'm glad she did! Love what I see here!

TracyM #6773 said...

Great sketch and fab layouts!!!
Groovy Deb shared her layout on Fiskateers and said to drop by :)

TracyM #6773 said...

I'm already a follower Shannon but I am sorry to say that I don't visit as often as I should - I lose track of time when I am in the Fiskateer gallery :)