Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ikea Haul

Went to IKEA today and got some storage and crop solutions.

I saw this idea from someone who had taken a picture at a crop. its shelf inserts (meant for cabinets and holding dishes). I will be stacking my supplies under and on top of these little shelves to keep my scrappy supplies in my face during the crop and not in my bag where i forget about it or have to dig for it!

These are extra BYGEL rails (found in the kitchen section) and the baskets and cups/buckets that hang off of them. i already had some of these, but I went and got more for my ever impending scraproom.

In case you haven't seen how these rails are used, here how i plan to use them :D

I also got a shelf that i'm not sure where i'm gonna put it yet, but i love it! storage in and on top (picture courtesy of ikea.com) :D

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: