Sunday, August 19, 2012

Artiste Fun!

 I attended a fun CTMH consultant get-together this past Friday. We discussed everything Close to my Heart and even made some cute projects using Artiste! (Z1790)

The Hip-Hip-Hooray Card, 3D strawberry and green crown are the projects we made at the get together. Thanks ladies!!
 

Yesterday, I decided to get creative and make my own Artiste Projects! Using the same shape cut as the strawberry above, you can cut a really cute pumpkin!!  I used twine and a button to keep it all assembled!

Also on the Artiste Cricut Cartridge is this awesome bat card! I added glitter glue around the edges and for the eyes, stamped the phrase "To the bat cave!" (D1522) on the outside wings using Daisy White ink (Z2163) and a fun Halloween saying on the side. Simple and fun!

I can say this is a cartridge I planned to use all the time!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

LOVE that bat card, I may need this cartridge...

Shannon White said...

i love this cartridge Donna! and it comes with 3 stamp sets and 3 sheets of coordinating chipboard shapes!!! its an awesome deal!!

Tracey Sabella said...

Such creative projects. Loved seeing them IRL!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/