Thursday, August 30, 2012

Avonlea Workshop + Bonus Project + More

I highly recommend purchasing one of the Workshops on the Go® Kits by Close to my Heart. Not only does it include the full corresponding paper line and cardstock, but a stamp set and embellishments to boot. It gives you instructions to make a full two-page layout plus shows you some bonus projects you can do as well.

My workshop was the Avonlea workshop. Very pretty blues, greens, greys and browns. I love the velvet rub-ons that come in the kit - No joke, these things are awesome! I got the Avonlea Bonus project and made the recipe box as well.



But after making a two page layout (one page shown on left) and decorating a recipe box, I still had enough paper left over do to ANOTHER two-page layout (one page shown on right), 4-cards (2 pictured) and a 3-D box using Artiste. I still have 2 sheets of B&T Duos papers and some cardstock scraps as well.


I feel like the Workshops on the Go® Kits are a great value and you definitely get your moneys worth!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tracey Sabella said...

That's a lot of nice projects from your workshop kit!! So beautiful!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/