Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Excited to Announce...

Hey Everyone! I'm excited to announce I am now a Close To My Heart Consultant!

I'm already having fun working with the products and I'm really digging some of the unique items they sell!!! I'll have some projects to show you soon!!

I'm excited to announce that from now until Sept 30th, for National Stamping Month, you can get the double stamp set "It's Your Day" for only $5 with a qualifying purchase of $35 (retail).


It's your day is a 48 piece stamp set! Alone, it has a retail value of $35.90 - that's a $30.90 savings!!!

Also right now, there are a lot of goodies in the While supplies last section of the website! Great deals on ribbon, stickers, buttons and more!! Get them before they are gone!!

Check out my consultant website for more details and goodies available!!




1 comment:

Tracey Sabella said...

Neat stamp set!! Maria was thrilled to spend the afternoon shadowing you and learned a lot !! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/