Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gathering Preview

I am so excited to be putting on my first home gathering as a Close to my Heart Consultant! I've had book parties, I've hosted a lot of parties, but this is the first one I'll be responsible for making crafts and teaching others. I'm so excited and I have so much to share.

Here is a preview of what we are making :)

All Fall Themed: Cupcake Liner (cut at 2" on the cricut using Artiste), cupcake topper (cut with Art Philosophy) and fall card featuring the September Stamp of the Month and burlap!

I'm so excited for this event!!

3 comments:

Tracey Sabella said...

Such fabulous projects and gorgeous card, Shannon!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Groovy Deborah said...

Each one are adorable!!!
Deb♥

Donna said...

These are beautiful projects! Wishing you great sucess!