Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Cardmaking Day!

In Celebration of World Cardmaking Day, I am having fun with the Fiskateers, creating and crafting cards and other paper crafting projects!!!

One challenge is to make a Halloween themed card. Here's the card I made this morning using Close To My Hearts Moonlight Patterned paper and Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut the "Boo!":
 Sticking with that theme, I got inspired to make a 3d coffin using Artiste as well.

Another challenge was to make a card in a non-standard shape - no rectangles or squares.  I made this card with Artiste as well. It's my "The Office" themed card. Question: do you think this card accurately resembles Dwight Schrute?

Updated 8:50pm:
Group of Thank you cards that coordinate using the Flirty Collection from CTMH. Simple and took me about 10 minutes to do!


I'm having so much fun crafting today! Stay tuned! There will be more to share!

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cute, all of them!

Lucy Kelleher said...

Love your projects Shannon! And yes, that totally reminds me of Dwight! TFS

Lucy
http://love2createitall.com