Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sketch Release and Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year! I hope you all are enjoying the weather no matter where you live!!

There is the December Sketch Challenge Release!


And here is what the team put together based on this sketch!





Mine


Thanks for stopping by and checking out our sketch projects. If you'd like to join in the fun, I send a sketch out monthly. If you can participate, great! if not, no big deal!  Contact me for more details!

________________________________________________________

On a side note, December is almost over and time is running out to get your hands on the December Stamp of the Month from CTMH. It's a stamp set for every month of the year! Place an order by December 31st to receive this awesome stamp set




I also still have two sets of the double stamp set Constant Campaign from September! No longer available! Great for scrapbooking or SMASH Books! Contact me to get your hands on one of these!


3 comments:

Tracey Sabella said...

Gorgeous work by the DT with your amazing sketch!! Happy New Year!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Cindy deRosier said...

How fun to see the various interpretations! This set seems even more diverse than usual!

Groovy Deborah said...

Agreeing with Cindy! My goodness, lovely ideas shown!