Saturday, January 26, 2013

January Sketch Release!

Hello All! Happy New Year and Happy January! I've got my January Sketch ready to show all of you and the wonderful work my Design Team did!

Here is the Sketch. I designed it so Christmas Photos could be used, but like I always say, use the sketch how you can! It's your layout, use it how you see fit!


And now, what the design team as come up with! I love all the variations and designs!


Deb



Angela (2 cards)



Donna (2 Layouts)


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave these ladies some love about their designs!!

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

They couldn't be more different! It's so fun seeing the variety. Good job, everyone!

Tracey Sabella said...

Wow, love everyone's take on the sketch!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

AWESOME!! Really loving Deb's take on the sketch and the cards!

Groovy Deborah said...

WOW Everyone! Tracey the bursts of color are just amazing here! Cindy in contrast I like that soft palette as well :)Thanks Donna!